We are now hiring Cleaning Technicians in the St. Matthews area. These are part-time, evening positions. You must have reliable transportation.
We are willing to train you.
• High school diploma/GED preferred.
• Must have sufficient mobility and strength to move freely through the building.
• Perform floor tech duties in the common areas of the community.
• Dry mop, wet mop, sanitize, and scrub assigned common areas.
• Dispose of trash, waste, and other materials in a safe manner.
• Maintain par levels of supplies and assists with ordering of products.
• Understand proper use of equipment.
• Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral form).
• Must be able to climb, bend, lift, stoop, kneel, crawl, push, reach and carry, stand for extended periods of time and may be required to move furniture.
• Must be able to respond productively and to handle additional tasks/projects as assigned.
• Must be able to detect odors and see spots and spills.
Call only between the hours of 10am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
NO CALLS will be accepted BEFORE OR AFTER these stated times and NO weekend calls.
You can also email your resume, which must contain your daytime phone number.
Go to the 'Apply now' button located to the right for contact information!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.